Friday, January 29

For Today: January 29, 2010

Outside my window...a winter storm has moved in, bringing with it snow...continual snow and an early release from school.

I am thinking...that my in-laws are going to have rough drive here tonight.

I am thankful for...warmth, health and the plan that God has for our lives.

From the kitchen...last night chili was made ahead and tonight going to prepare chicken...can not have enough prepared ahead when the in-laws are coming

I am wearing...my favorite hoodie, jeans and my hubby's slippers

I am creating...much...much...much

I am going...nowhere! Everything has been canceled due to the weather.

I am reading...Humility by Andrew Murphy and Rule #1 (STILL...a lot to take in)

I am hoping...always

I am hearing...Dr. Phil in the background..he's talking about people who have a need for others to know their lives (rather ironic as I blog)

Around the house...a new Eden Pure heater (love it), freshly cleaned carpets and the impending arrival of the aforementioned in-laws.

One of my favorite things...my wacom tablet. Its so handy and helpful with photo editing and designing.

and now...a photo :

4 comments:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Sounds like a wonderful day for a hot cup of tea!

Enjoy your in-laws visit~

TakingChancesLovingLife said...

Just scouring around the net for how ppl are doing in the winter snowfalls that are going around - I'm in Alaska feeling that we don't have it too bad this year!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hiding from the cold on a beautiful winter day is the best.
----
Casey Davis
Eden Pure Heaters