There are certain sentences that I have said only in relation my son...
- Ummm, sorry, my son thinks he's a dinosaur
- Could you please stop making that buzzing noise?
- No, you can't have a frog in your room
- No, you cannot have a straw to drink the syrup
- Please stop snorting!
- Quit using your sister's Barbie head for a soccer ball
- Use your words not growling
- No...Blue shoes, black socks and brown pants DO NOT match.
And this is just in the first seven years of life....I'll keep you updated. :)