Wednesday, November 1

Love Thursday

In honor of Love Thursday, I thought I would dedicate this post to what Mommy will do to make little one laugh and to share that "bonding quality time".

While my three olders are away at school, young one needs a playmate sometimes. Someone who will be silly and fun. Someone who wants to just play. Sometimes, that someone needs to be me...many, many, many sometimes. One day, little one decided that she wanted to start giving mommy makeovers, just like she sees her older two sisters do with their friends. So, she asked, I felt her need to "create" and she was done..she said..."Oh, Mommy...you look just like a princess, we need to take a picture!"

And here we are making some loving, yet silly, faces. Happy Love Thursday...and try not to be jealous, she's available for free consultations on Thursdays and Fridays.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Great pictures. Great (and very brave) Mommy. Glad that you had such a fun time--thanks for sharing the memory. Happy Love Thursday!

PastormacsAnn said...

Awwww. These pictures are just precious. You guys do look like princesses! I love her smiles! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Happy Love Thursday!

Stacey said...

Love your "princess" makeup. I'm looking forward to those days!