Monday, July 24

My adordable 3 yr. old

My darling young one is going to be gifted in shopping, as a matter of fact, I think she just might even be a savant. She is only 3 and has such an eye for deals and the most "adordable" clothes ever! Of coures, she also knows how to "work a deal" as her daddy says.
Christine: "please mommy, it's the most adordable shirt I ebber saw! Can I have it please? I want it really really really bad".
Mommy: "uh, no. It's too big for you.
Christine: "that's ok, I'll save it. I will just hold it until it fits."
Mommy: "Nooooo, I don't think it will work."
Christine: "Oh! Did you see THIS? It's the most adordable one I ebber saw!"
Mommy:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cute! A budding fashionista! I'm hoping mine turns into a girly girl soon...right now I can't get her out of her brother's underwear and she REFUSES dresses.