1. Sarcasms....No, I'm not sarcastic, why do you ask?
2. Ironic humor...Funny isn't it?
3. Poetic Justice...Something about it just feels right.
4. 82 degree days....Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Downright Balmy!
5. The word balmy....Just sounds heavenly
6. Finding a good deal...Bargain hunter at heart
7. Locking my friends out of the car until they tell me that they love me...Ok, so it's sick too, but hey....Oh well!
8. Tennis. Nothing funny about that unless you know that I've avoided sports for much of my life.
9. Veggie Tales. They crack me up. Try watching Silly Songs with Larry and not at least crack a smile.
10. When my three year old says "Are you kidding me? You got to be kidding me" (typed the way she says it).
11. The office. They "ARE A HOOT!"
12. The words "a hoot"...Jean 2 says it all the time
13. The words "et up"...Used in a sentence [by jean 2] He's "et up" with jealousy.
14. Roseanne show...If you know either Jean 1 (me) or Jean 2 (her) you're not surprised.
15. Scrubs...Watch it, it cracks me up.
16. The scene in Airplane where June Cleaver is speaking ebonics to the basketball stars....I bet the Beav would have loved it.
17. My friends, I love to laugh (duh!)
18. My Dh...Most days he's funny, somedays he's material for "Everybody Loves Raymond"
19. My son doing his "Junk World" talk...He's weird sometimes, but gotta love him.
20. My kids...They are a huge laugh!
21. This face....
22. Crazy Mama's blog....yep, she's a "hoot". http://2manybabies.blogspot.com/